Monday, June 29, 2009

Camping!!!1

Sorry I didn't get any pictures my camera died.
My dad,drew,and I went looking for elk with my dad's friend Wes. It was a four hour drive to get there so we camped.Well Wes sister loaded the truck and forgot that the propane was gone so we built a fire and put a pan over it and made hamburgers. In the morning we made hash browns bacon eggs and sausage. When we made the bacon the pan lit on fire because of the grease.
We saw 2 bears!
I was in the prowler with Wes and all of the sudden he stopped. I asked what was wrong. He said there was a bear. My dad came along on the four wheeler. We immediately told him we went after the bear it was already half way up the other mountain. Then another one came up it was bigger than the other one and the first one was pretty big. My dad got it on tape.
Don't you just love camping?

No comments:

Post a Comment